We carry a wide variety of Webbings, commercial, mil-spec and Berry Amendment compliant for various applications including bags, straps, seat belts, safety harnesses, pet collars and leashes, industrial applications, tiedowns, military and tactical products.
Webbing is available in various styles, sizes, strengths and colors.
Webbing is sold in full rolls and priced per yard. $50.00 Minimum Order.
- All webbing is sold in full rolls.
- All Webbing is priced per yard.
- Certifications of Conformance when applicable are available upon request for:
- - Breaking Strength
- - Mil-Spec
- - Berry Amendment Compliancy
- - Origin
- Many other colors beyond those listed may be available.
- Colors displayed may not reflect actual color of webbing.
- Non-Stock/Special Order items may require minimums and deposit.
- Sample Swatches are available on all items.
* BREAKING STRENGTHS
Commercial items: Average Breaking Strengths listed.
Mil-Spec items: Minimum Breaking Strengths listed.
* MIL-SPEC WEBBING CLASS DEFINITIONS
Class 1: Shuttle Loom; Critical Use Applications
Class 1A: Needle Loom; Critical Use Applications
Class 2: Shuttle or Needle; Non-Critical Use Applications.
Class 2 webbing is usually designated by “Red” catch cord on edge of webbing.
* MIL-SPEC WEBBING TREATMENT INFORMATION
Condition “R”: Resin Impregnation to protect against abrasion. Certifies to Mil-W-27265.
Condition “U”: Non-Resin Impregnated.
* WIDTH TOLERANCES
For webbing 1” or narrower: +/- 1/32”
For webbing 1” or wider: +/- 1/16”